Software reinstallation

Paulo-Mendes wrote on 1/18/2021, 5:11 AM

Hi Sir/Madam

Years ago I ordered Xara Photo &graphic design 6.

Recently my pc crashed and had to buy an Asus pc. As a result I lost my password and cant use Xara.

I ordered Xara originally under removed by Moderator and after having a new server switched  removed by Moderator and told Xara about it.

The serial number UK of my software is removed by Moderator and serial number US is removed by Moderator

I tried both but its not working

If you could help me retrieve my password or have a new one I would be most grateful

Kind regards

Paulo Mendes

Comments

emmrecs wrote on 1/18/2021, 6:10 AM

@Paulo-Mendes

Welcome to the Magix user to user forums, so not a contact for any Magix or Xara staff, sorry.

Also, you should never post confidential data like serial numbers of email addresses to a public forum like this one, hence I have edited your post to remove them.

I think your only way to resolve your problem is to email infoservice@magix.net and explain the whole problem and request their assistance.

Jeff
Forum Moderator

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam