Software missing.

ardjan-gjoleka wrote on 5/22/2018, 8:51 AM

Hello ,

I wanted to rescue some vhs and old magnetic stuff my dad had on his camera with RYVT which i had bought around 2011.

Now the hard drive that it was installed on is damaged and not able to restore the data from it along with the software of RYVT , in addition i have lost the CD with the software and I need to re-install it on my other computer so i can convert and rescue the old tapes .

Now the real question is if there is a way i can find to download the software from anywhere since on the site it does not give any option after i checked on the download center which did not appear any link for it , Video easy RYVT Edition is the version of it and i have the serial number on my magix web account but do not have the program itself .

Thank you in advance for the help.

Comments

emmrecs wrote on 5/22/2018, 9:04 AM

Hi, welcome to the Magix forums.

This is a user to user support forum, we do not have any direct access to any aspect of Magix Support. As a result, I think your only option is to contact support directly via this page and ask if a download of the software can be made available to you.

You need to be aware that such a download may not be possible and, since you say you lost the original installed CD, it may be necessary for you to buy a new copy; only Magix Customer Service can give you a direct answer on this.

HTH

Jeff
Forum Moderator

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam