Comments

emmrecs wrote on 1/22/2020, 6:43 AM

@jacqueline-h3084

Welcome to the Magix forums.

Unfortunately, I can find no web page which allows you to download this particular program! Some other Magix programs offer free Trial versions, which once you have purchased the software and received the serial key, entering that key into the Registration screen of the program converts it to the "full" (unrestricted) version.

So your only options are, I think:

1. Find another computer with a suitable optical disc drive and copy the complete contents of the DVD to a USB Memory Stick and then use that memory stick in your new computer to install the program.
    OR
  2. Buy an external USB DVD-writer (they're really not at all expensive) and connect it to your computer, insert the program DVD and install it to your machine.

HTH

Jeff
Forum Moderator

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Samplitude Pro X7 Suite, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam