Comments

emmrecs wrote on 1/25/2021, 1:36 PM

@Amine-Sebti

I copied the site link to the address bar in Google Chrome on my computer and the Home page opened almost instantly! The "Bikes" pag also opened without any hesitation. So no, the hosting is certainly not too slow!

If you are experiencing slow opening this is almost certainly due to either your own ISP or a network connection in your country/locality.

Jeff
Forum Moderator

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam

Amine-Sebti wrote on 1/25/2021, 2:06 PM

Thank you for replying so promptly!!! The problem is that the page appears, but not the pop-up when I click on any text on the left, ie, Bikes - Pinhais, the pop-up box on the right takes 10 seconds to show.... The same goes to the Volley page. All the pictures are 120 dpi and 14cm width, so not high-resolution.

Another point, when I upload the site on the internet, it takes around 15-20 minutes to upload, as it uploads everything, even if I changed just one picture. The settings are fine, both "Fast Publish (only changed titles)" and "Save Publish Settings in Document".

Before it was uploading in about 1 minute, and I don't know why it has changed... I'm using Xara Hosting for quite a while now.

Thank you again for the support!!! Very kind and helpful.