Comments

emmrecs wrote on 7/14/2022, 3:31 PM

@KennyMixx

Welcome to the Magix user to user forums.

Downloads for old products are usually available to a user who logs into his own Magix account and goes to My products. Whether this is true for your specific product I honestly do not know.

However, I strongly suspect there are very few, if any, users of Sequoia who visit and post here, sorry! I think you are far more likely to receive help and advice if you register at and repost your question to the dedicated forum for Samplitude Pro and Sequoia here.

Jeff
Forum Moderator

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam

KennyMixx wrote on 7/14/2022, 3:58 PM

Thanks Jeff. I did post into the Sequoia forum but I just happened to stumble across the same question here. But I did log into my own account. I could see the download link and my product key but the web page says no downloads available. Thanks for your help I'll see what the guys say over on the Sequoia forum

SP. wrote on 7/14/2022, 4:06 PM

@KennyMixx Some older downloads are only accessible by contacting support at proservice@magix.net

KennyMixx wrote on 7/14/2022, 4:12 PM

Ok thanks 👍