Screen lock up message - press ctrl for further insert/replace

Michelle-Schimmel wrote on 6/21/2021, 9:33 PM

In Storyboard after adding 3 photos system locks up with dialog that states 'press Ctrl for further insert/replace options. I press Ctrl but software is locked up. I have to alt ctrl delete and end task. This is first time using Photo Deluxe 2021 on a new computer. I did not have issues like this on prior version on old computer.

Comments

emmrecs wrote on 6/22/2021, 4:15 AM

@Michelle-Schimmel

Welcome to the Magix user to user forums.

Have you tried using Timeline mode, rather than Storyboard mode? Most users, myself included, find it much easier to work in Timeline mode. It will also make it very much easier to do what you asked about in your other thread, by simply dragging your .mp3 file to an otherwise empty track.

Jeff
Forum Moderator

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam

Michelle-Schimmel wrote on 6/22/2021, 8:46 AM

thank you. I am not sure why it seemed to lock up but I will use timeline. I made a slide show 3 years ago in the previous version for my older Grandson's 1st Birthday. I am now trying to make one for the other Grandson. I have to 'learn to ride the bike' again. I will take better notes in case it is awhile again before I do another slideshow. I was thinking I had to convert the .MP3 to another unique format but must be confused with something else.