Scale Video Larger Only For Editing Purposes

Jamil-Taylor wrote on 1/15/2024, 8:31 AM

I have an MP4 video recording of a software issue that I am facing with a different product. I recorded a video to demonstrate the issues I am facing to share with support for this product. In my video, I recorded the Help|About box that shows my name and license key. I wish to blur or distort this private information in my video.

The trouble that I am running into is that the video shown in Video Pro X15 is too small to properly select the small text that I wish to blur/distort. I can drag the video Window to increase the size, but it is still too small to do this properly. Is there a way that I can scale the video larger only for editing purposes? Meaning that I do not wish to increase the video size at all. I only want to scale the video such that I can properly select the region that I wish to apply a blur/distort to. Right now it is way to small to make a proper selection.

My MP4 recording is a 2560 by 1392 pixel video. I am working in the program monitor that reduced the video size much to small to make selections for editing content.