Restore purchases

cayden-brown wrote on 8/13/2024, 1:41 AM

I was using Magix on another computer, that said computer broke and I went to buy a new one. I had over ten soundpools and am unaware of how to restore them. I used magix maker 2024 and never had to pay for anything besides the sound pools, but now it also wants me to subscribe to ultimate after a free trial which never happened in the 2024 version.

Comments

SP. wrote on 8/13/2024, 2:08 AM

@cayden-brown You can download all Soundpools at Producerplanet.com. Simply login with your Magix customer e-mail and password and look under 'My Products'.

In case you downloaded the 2025 demo version, this version no longer has a Free Edition, so the trial version will stop working after 30 days if you don't buy it.

I think this link should give you access to Music Maker 2024. This was the last free-to-use version https://dl03.magix.com/musicmaker.exe

cayden-brown wrote on 8/13/2024, 2:55 PM

How do I restore the purchases in the 2024 edition in order to use them? They are all sound pools and I’m clicking on them on both producer planet and magix and they are not re downloading

gjonny wrote on 8/13/2024, 3:35 PM

@cayden-brown
Assuming you have re-installed MM2024 (per @SP. 's suggestion) and logged in, open the Downloads window (the down-arrow on the toolbar) -- I think your soundpools should show up there.