Comments

SP. wrote on 6/28/2023, 2:52 PM

@jonaaah Samplitude Pro X8 is the most stable version in years. Doesn't make any sense it crashes regularly.

What's your hardware and what VSTs are you using?

Try running Samplitude as administrator by right clicking on the program icon. If this doesn't help with the registration bug, try uninstalling it completely (maybe with the help of a free tool like Revo Uninstaller).

You can also contact Samplitude support at proservice@magix.net

jonaaah wrote on 6/29/2023, 10:39 AM

x8 crashes less than x7 for sure but it's still way too much. i have identified a bug where i can make it crash if i close a project (but keep the app open) and then open a different project. that crashes every time. also (while i'm here) i have tried to use the automated bug report that opens up whenever a crash occurs and every time i try i get an error that it couldn't send the report

SP. wrote on 6/29/2023, 2:26 PM

@jonaaah The automatic bug report will do nothing. You need to contact proservice@magix.net.

I also recommend that you create a topic in the official Samplitude forum at https://community.samplitude.com with an exact description of how to trigger the crashes. The Magix staff member "Bughunter" is very active over there and tries to get the problems solved.