Remove me from your database and lists please.

Mike-Hickcox wrote on 11/14/2020, 1:26 PM

In installed Photo Manager and registred it. It loads, then encounters an error. It tries to send the error info to you, but that fails, too.

I finally just deleted the program. Please remove me from your lists.

Also -- I can't find any way to contact your company to send this info, except for this post.

Thanks, Mike Hickcox

Comments

johnebaker wrote on 11/14/2020, 1:38 PM

@Mike-Hickcox

Hi

If you are referring to the forum, you can do that select your avatar top right of the page, select My profile, Settings, and delete your account.

If you are not using any Magix software then you need to email Magix at infoservice.magix.net and have your account removed.

John EB
Forum Moderator

VPX 16, Movie Studio 2025, and earlier versions 2015 and 2016, Music Maker Premium 2024.

PC - running Windows 11 23H2 Professional on Intel i7-8700K 3.2 GHz, 16GB RAM, RTX 2060 6GB 192-bit GDDR6, 1 x 1Tb Sabrent NVME SSD (OS and programs), 2 x 4TB (Data) internal HDD + 1TB internal SSD (Work disc), + 6 ext backup HDDs.

Laptop - Lenovo Legion 5i Phantom - running Windows 11 23H2 on Intel Core i7-10750H, 16GB DDR4-SDRAM, 512GB SSD, 43.9 cm screen Full HD 1920 x 1080, Intel UHD 630 iGPU and NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 (6GB GDDR6)

Sony FDR-AX53e Video camera, DJI Osmo Action 3 and Sony HDR-AS30V Sports cams.

emmrecs wrote on 11/14/2020, 1:45 PM

@Mike-Hickcox

These are user to user forums, so no-one here can delete your Magix account or remove your name from any database lists. You need to contact sales@magix.net and ask them to delete your account. Or you can go to your Magix online account and make the change yourself.

Any forum moderator can delete your forum account but, I have to ask, since this is your first post to the forums, why have you not asked for help here, nor, apparently, even attempted to open a support ticket with Magix?

Since you have deleted the program it would seem the decision is made, which is a shame. I assume you realise that simply "deleting" a program does not actually remove it from your computer, unless you mean you completely "uninstalled" it first?

Jeff
Forum Moderator

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam

Mike-Hickcox wrote on 11/15/2020, 8:52 AM

Sorry about being in the wrong place -- a matter of frustration. I installed the program. It always triggered an error and attempted to send that info to the company. But that wouldn't work. Then I searched the website for some time for a form or email to use and couldn't find one. I did uninstall the program.

Thanks for responding.

- Mike