MAGIX_Redaktion wrote on 12/3/2018, 9:21 AM

Dear Community,

We are happy to announce the new version of Samplitude: Samplitude Pro X4

Here some highlights of this years version:

• Automation Lanes for optimal control and overview of track automation data
  • New plug-in browser for quick searches for effects and instruments
  • Improved performance: Samplitude now supports CPUs with up to 32 cores
  • New MIDI editing functions and improved MIDI workflow

For more information visit our website or you deep dive into the release notes. There is plenty to discover!

Best regards,
Mathias

Comments

Renegat13 wrote on 12/14/2018, 8:18 AM

Magix, en ce qui concerne les nouvelles fonctions de Samplitude pro x4 a fait dans le Minimalisme, car quand on voit le peu d'evolution et surtout que les soit-disantes nouvelles fonctions sont en fait, presentes depuis des années sur d'autres daws.

Quand a la prise en charge des prises en charge des CPU jusqu'a 32 coeurs, cela me fait bien rire, fonction inutile en l'etat, de plus l'editeur Midi est completement a revoir.

Bref je ne passerais pas de la version x3 a x4, surtout quand on voit le prix aberrant alors que Cakewalk de Bandlab est totalement gratuit et certainement plus agreable a utiliser, aussi bien au niveau ergonomique, qu'au niveau des fonctions.

genny-swiss wrote on 2/26/2019, 12:11 AM

Due to the single DAW, I installed the software on my laptop with the Mac OS. But due to the iTunes Error 590624 in it, the software was not working properly. Fixing it solved the issue and now it is working well.

Lesmond wrote on 4/14/2019, 11:39 AM

Hello ... i'm new here, been using Samplitude for a few years now and recently updated to Pro X4, I am liking the new improvements, i have a strange problem that's just started happening where my mixer window won't appear? Any advise would be greatly appreciated .... many thanks Les.

emmrecs wrote on 4/14/2019, 1:30 PM

@Lesmond

Welcome to the Magix forums.

You have posted to a thread announcing the release of Samplitude Pro X4 with a quite specific problem you are experiencing with the software. Please do not do this, but rather start a new thread with the full details of your problem.

In fact, better still, please register at and post your question to the dedicated Samplitude forum here since that is where you are far more likely to find other users of the software to help you.

Jeff
Forum Moderator

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam

Lesmond wrote on 4/15/2019, 11:09 AM

Ok Thanks Jeff.... Apologies for the mix up!

emmrecs wrote on 4/15/2019, 11:58 AM

@Lesmond

No problem. The configuration of these Magix forums can be somewhat confusing!

Jeff

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam

jeff-lee wrote on 7/20/2019, 9:31 AM

Have sent a message to support three days ago about not getting a confirmation when attempting to join the Samplitude forum. Can someone here help me get registered on the forum?

mikelockey wrote on 8/22/2019, 5:53 PM

I find many of the facilities in this programme excellent and easy to use. The mixer is outstanding. However, I'm a musician who can read music and the music presentation and editing is quite weak. I also have problems feeding MIDI into this from Yamaha's XG works as it appears to work in "Omni" and all the tracks are duplicating each other. I also find it impossible to reload a project because the programme hangs when loading VSTs. I've bought the latest programme but I don't use much of it. It seems that VSTs operate in a different way from normal Midi rendering and I have to adjust most of the settings in my file for it to be successful in Samplitude - especially volume.

Former user wrote on 8/25/2019, 2:53 AM

MIDI in Samplitude is not a strength. If you do tons of MIDI and Composition with VSTis, it's not really a optimal tool, IMO.

It's known for its Audio Editing. The MIDI is pits compared to some other [rather popular] DAWs.