[Release] Photostory Premium VR – Showcase your photos

MAGIX_Redaktion wrote on 3/26/2018, 8:08 AM

Dear community,

Today we are releasing Photostory Premium VR! Starting now, you can turn your photos and videos into breathtaking virtual reality experiences – all without the need for cumbersome VR hardware.

Create virtual environments and impressive slideshows quickly and relieve your memories together with family and friends.

You can find more information here → https://www.magix.com/us/foto-grafik/photostory-premium-vr/

Best regards,
Mathias

Comments

Loretta wrote on 10/27/2018, 10:09 AM

I purchased Photostory Premium VR and I am trying to figure out how to export a VR project to be viewable in HTML ,as in embed it in a web page of any kind. Also how do I upload to Facebook or Youtube or be able to share it on an Oculus GO? I am not seeing ANY way to do any of those things.

thank you

dond10 wrote on 11/15/2018, 9:14 AM

Hi, I'm not to sure you can accomplish what you want to do. I have a feeling you may have to use the Magix vr-x player on PC or phone. I did trying opening up my VR project file in VLC player but all I got was my video which I had added to my space.

Don

salvatore-v wrote on 10/23/2019, 6:47 AM

I am trialing te V R product. I do not see the Wizards that are in the tutorials..It is definitly Magix VR. but acts like the non-VR product.. please help