[Release] New Music Maker – now available for free!

Comments

Abyss wrote on 12/20/2018, 10:16 AM

I have the free version. Its working great for mixing sound etc. I have no "mp3" export option, and if i try to export a wav or wma file, it starts, gets to 21% and crashes and restarts the program.. very frustrating when i want to get a song out.. Any ideas?

jack-w wrote on 1/31/2019, 10:47 PM

I installed this, it is getting my work done along with Sc-Downloader, being the normal version it does not have a lot of functionality but thats fine. Can someone help me with how can i use the voucher that i got in it.

DennisS58 wrote on 2/5/2019, 12:00 PM

How does Music Maker and Music Studio differ from Acid Pro 8? I was going to download Music Maker but after I purchaced Acid Pro 8 I thought it wouldn't be necessary. Was I wrong?

anthony-barber wrote on 12/25/2019, 8:41 AM

I cant make music how do I get to the program

GinesJJ wrote on 2/22/2020, 6:13 PM

Purchased Music Maker (2018) Premium and registered at the time. Not used much but now that I need it, I'm asked to pay for more than 8 tracks. Since when has this been active?.

rick-ross wrote on 3/2/2020, 7:33 AM

thank you!!!

athenahoros-p wrote on 3/29/2020, 4:21 PM

I downloaded and ran the FREE version of Music Maker (Premium edition) and I have two issues I'm trying resolve. The first is Activation. It requests a serial number. How can I obtain one for the FREE edition? (See attached .JPG). The second issue is the sample rate error message that continues to pop-up. (See attached .JPG). I've changed the sample rate to 44100 Hz and applied the change in the Sound app in Device Manager. Each time I open Music Maker, I have to click the error message at least 3X before the message stops and the program functions. Any assistance or suggestions from the community will be much appreciated. My O/S is Windows 10 Home updated to the Fall Creators Update (16299). Thank you. NealO have the same issue with activation, also use OS Windows 10 Home updated to

the Fall Creators Update (16299). Thank you.

I have the same issue

emmrecs wrote on 3/30/2020, 3:04 AM

@athenahoros-p

This is a direct copy and paste of the answer I posted three years ago to the OP of your quote. Please read it carefully, the advice has NOT changed.

Hi, welcome to the Magix forums.

If you have indeed downloaded MusicMaker Premium as the Free version I'm afraid you have downloaded a version that needs to be purchased; hence the activation screen (and needed serial number) you see.

To confirm exactly which version you have, go to Help>About Magix Music Maker and tell us exactly what it says there.

Jeff
Forum Moderator

Last changed by emmrecs on 3/30/2020, 3:07 AM, changed a total of 2 times.

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam

prignony wrote on 12/2/2020, 7:21 PM

Would it be possible to indicate that when you buy a premium, the choose of soundpool is LIMITED to non-commercial. I would have rather had the occasion to buy commercial license at a discount.

Also would it be possible to add an icon on soundpool that you buy a commercial license for.

Thank you

emmrecs wrote on 12/3/2020, 3:42 AM

@prignony

Welcome to the Magix user to user forums, so not a contact for any Magix staff. As a result, I doubt your suggestion will be seen by any of the developers, sorry!

You could try logging in at the Support Portal and make the suggestion to Sales.

HTH

Jeff
Forum Moderator

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam

emmrecs wrote on 1/12/2021, 9:54 AM

@keithrooney-k

Your post has nothing to do with this, now quite old thread, announcing the release of MM Free and so has been hidden.

Please start a new thread with your question, giving us a lot more detail about the exact version of MM you have, what you mean by how to download music and where you wish to download it from.

Jeff
​​​​​​​Forum Moderator