[Release] Movie Edit Pro – Start a new adventure in film

MAGIX_Redaktion wrote on 9/4/2017, 7:45 AM

Dear Community,

We are proud to present the latest version of Video Deluxe / Movie Edit Pro to you today.

The new update offers you numerous new functions, effects, and improvements to performance. For example, you will discover fluid, real-time video playback up to 5 times faster – thanks to Intel GPU hardware accleration. Additionally, you can now edit your 4K and 360° projects with up to 200 multimedia tracks.

Experience the close collaboration between loyal users and MAGIX developers behind the creation of all these improvements as well as many others in the new version of Video Deluxe / Movie Edit Pro.

You can find more information on the Movie Edit Pro product page.

Best regards

Mathias

Comments

amenproletar wrote on 9/6/2017, 1:35 PM

Cool!

pmikep wrote on 9/7/2017, 2:16 PM

"Experience the close collaboration between loyal users and MAGIX developers..." I think this News article was edited, because it used to say something about 70% of Magix users requesting more collaboration with Intel.

My comment here is that this is not a good metric. Ever since MEP 2017, Magix has been turning away those of us with old AMD processors but new Nvidia GPU's that can encode in hardware. So it wouldn't be unusual for 70‰ of Intel users to want more.

Since MEP 2018 continues this path, I expect that only Intel users will be using MEP from here on out. So, soon 100‰ of Magix users will want more for their Intel processors. But 100‰ of Intel users is not 100% of the market.

As I said, not a good metric. Especially with AMD's Ryzen (and Zen2).

Started with MEP 11, then 17, then MX, then MEP 2013, 2015, then 2016. Changed to the fast competitor after that, which worked fine with my non-Intel hardware. Then bought a used Dell with an Intel GPU, just to play with MEP again. Installed MEP 2020 Plus in March 2020, even tho I don't like losing patches if I have to reinstall after a year.

Testing on a Dell Vostro, <s>i3-8100</s> updated to i5-9400 w/ UHD 630, 16 GB 2400 DDR4 (CL15), Win10 Home, heavily NTLite'd. Now with GTX-1650 Super OC'd. Added a WD Blue M.2 for OS (PCIe 3), Apps, Temps and Video-In. 2 Monitors. A WD Blue SSD for outputs. (SATA III.)

chistine-berrebi wrote on 10/14/2017, 5:23 PM

j ai la version magix de luxe+2017

Lors de l utilisation de l element de transition feuillete , la sequence video qui precede devient muette apres fermeture de l ordi , la version semble instable malgré la sauvegarde effectuee

Par ailleurs il est impossible d annuler ou de travailler la bande son car elle est invisible !!!!!!!! Comment faire

pour remplacer la bande son d origine ??????????????