Registration

Shmuel-Goldstein wrote on 7/3/2020, 1:21 PM

This company provides one of the worse customer support in the industry.  I've been a user of their design program for years and now since they sold out to Magix, they are the worse!!! After upgrading and purchasing one of their Magix products and finding issues with both registration and problems on the program, there is no way to contact them!!! All phone numbers don't work!!!  No one replies to the emails!!!  There is no way to set up a support ticket either.  I can't even find a way to pay $$$ for support!!! WHY WASTE TIME WITH A COMPANY THAT CAN'T PROVIDE SUPPORT!!!

Comments

johnebaker wrote on 7/3/2020, 2:02 PM

@Shmuel-Goldstein

Hi

. . . . now since they sold out to Magix . . . .

Xara is still an independent company, now part of the Magix Group of companies.

. . . . There is no way to set up a support ticket either . . . .

There is - Support is by ticketing system only accessed through the Support link at the top of the page and follow through the dialogs.

What issues are you having - they may have already been met by a fellow user here?

John EB
Forum Moderator

Last changed by johnebaker on 7/3/2020, 2:03 PM, changed a total of 2 times.

VPX 16, Movie Studio 2025, and earlier versions 2015 and 2016, Music Maker Premium 2024.

PC - running Windows 11 23H2 Professional on Intel i7-8700K 3.2 GHz, 16GB RAM, RTX 2060 6GB 192-bit GDDR6, 1 x 1Tb Sabrent NVME SSD (OS and programs), 2 x 4TB (Data) internal HDD + 1TB internal SSD (Work disc), + 6 ext backup HDDs.

Laptop - Lenovo Legion 5i Phantom - running Windows 11 23H2 on Intel Core i7-10750H, 16GB DDR4-SDRAM, 512GB SSD, 43.9 cm screen Full HD 1920 x 1080, Intel UHD 630 iGPU and NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 (6GB GDDR6)

Sony FDR-AX53e Video camera, DJI Osmo Action 3 and Sony HDR-AS30V Sports cams.

Shmuel-Goldstein wrote on 7/4/2020, 8:59 PM

The issues are that I can't register my product and it keeps bumping me off of my office computer. Also with the lock aspect ration button in the off position, the program no longer allows me to squeeze the text.

At this point, its a waste of time and I'm just going to try to get my money back. Wish me luck. There are too many issues with XARA now. It used to be a great program and now with the complete lack of support and the latest bugs, its no longer a feasible option for any graphic user. They simply don't care.