Comments

SP. wrote on 10/30/2022, 4:52 PM

@Jeffrey-Jackson Is your room properly treated for vocal recordings? No background noises? Did you reduce the reverb in your room? Are you recording far enough from each wall to prevent early reflections but not exactly in the middle of the room? Are you using a pop filter?

Jeffrey-Jackson wrote on 10/30/2022, 5:37 PM

I have a little work to do thanks

Jeffrey-Jackson wrote on 10/30/2022, 5:39 PM

I don’t think that’s a problem I need more help on vocal recording settings

SP. wrote on 10/30/2022, 5:56 PM

@Jeffrey-Jackson So, what isn't clean in your recordings?

Jeffrey-Jackson wrote on 10/30/2022, 6:22 PM

Trying to understand how to eq my mic with the interface and acid

Jeffrey-Jackson wrote on 10/30/2022, 6:22 PM

I where can I get a compression plug in

SP. wrote on 10/30/2022, 7:08 PM

@Jeffrey-Jackson Do you know how to install and load VST plugins in Acid?

I believe Acid Music Studio comes with the AM-Track SE compressor. It's also a tape emulation. I don't know how useful it is, because it is limited compared to the full version. There should also be some eFX Chorus, Flanger, Phaser, Limiter and Delay effects and Vandal SE amp simulation included. I don't know if an EQ plugin is part of the package.

I would suggest you get the free Waves Studio Rack plugin. This should make Acid run a lot more stable because Acid has currently problems with VST plugins running stable. You load Waves Studio Rack on your track and load all other plugins inside Waves Studio Rack. https://www.waves.com/plugins/studiorack

Melda offers a big bundle of free plugins here https://www.meldaproduction.com/MFreeFXBundle This covers all major needs. You cannot save presets in the free plugins. But I think you should possibly be able to circumvent this problem by saving the settings as a preset in Waves Studio Rack.

Jeffrey-Jackson wrote on 10/30/2022, 7:30 PM

Thanks so much!!! This helps alot

Jeffrey-Jackson wrote on 11/18/2022, 3:47 PM

Are there any tutorials on recording vocals for acid music studio 11