Comments

SP. wrote on 12/9/2022, 9:35 AM

@kegraham I only have version 2021 but usually you should be able to open the system settings (shortcut Y on your keyboard), click on Audio, then check the checkbox "save each take in a new file". I think this is the only setting you can change.

Are you using the Take Manager window (View > Manager > Take Manager) to switch between takes? I think all takes a saved into the same WAV file.

kegraham wrote on 12/13/2022, 3:28 PM

I don't think I explained properly.

Normally, in every other version of Samplitude, when you record in loop mode, the take that is recorded is that last one. This is very useful, for example, when recording solos that take a few iterations to get right. (I think the other takes are available if you press "undo" successively)

In Samplitude 2023, the version that is recorded is the first iteration through the loop. This is very annoying!

Can anyone help ? Have you had this issue ?

I can't seem to explain it to support, who think this feature is only available in the Pro version.

Thanks,

Kevin

SP. wrote on 12/13/2022, 6:24 PM

@kegraham Like already mentioned, if you recorded multiple takes, you can just switch the takes with the Take Manager under the menu View > Manager > Take Manager. Have you already tried that?