record voice-make audio CDs and export mp3 which product

sharon1953 wrote on 7/1/2009, 8:38 AM

I am a clinical Hypnotherapist and make my own audio CD and sell downloads. I use a very basic music maker product called "dance", and I'm looking for something new, as I am getting 'clicks' with this old software that I have traced to be coming from this program, and not my soundcard, PC, mic or cables! (same thing happens on my brand new, all singing laptop, without the soundcard, cables and condenser mic, so I know it's the music maker)

I just want to record my voice, no special effects, no video, but to able to edit it,  and add a music track. I then export this for burning to CD and also export them as mp3s for my website.

As I have a very basic technical knowledge, I don’t quite understand the technical talk on here. I need something with the same layout as the Music Maker Dance, because I understand how it works and what all the icons mean. Can anyone tell me which Magix Music Maker product is best? Thanks

Comments

Lazerboy wrote on 7/1/2009, 11:17 AM
Hi Sharon,

Music Maker 15 is the next version of this product. Of course many things happened after dance maker and this means more features, but I still would recommend that product as it might make a lot of sense to look at some of the new features.

For example you can use the compressor to have a more sensitive sound of your voice. It is simply improving the quality of your recording. You should give it a trial....

Another very easy Option is Audio Cleanung Lab: It can use only 2 tracks parallel and is more for mastering, but if you are sure that you need only two tracks, that could work too.

Best L