Rating with Stars, Categorizing with Keywords

Sicko-Mode wrote on 4/5/2020, 5:48 AM

Hello guys!
I'm new here so beg your pardon for the silly nature of the question.

How can I

• rate my photos assigning "Stars" to them?
  • And how can I categorize my pictures using keywords (like the website shows e.g. "Beach", "Low light pictures" etc.) for easier organization so I can find them much more conveniently later?

And if you guys have tips and tricks that you use yourselves for easier organizing and finding, do share, TIA!

Related Information: I'm using Windows 10, x64 and my MAGIX PHOTO MANAGER version is: 13.1.1.9

Comments

emmrecs wrote on 4/5/2020, 8:44 AM

@Sicko-Mode

Welcome to the Magix forums.

First, you need to be aware that your version 13.1.1.9 needs updating; the current latest is 13.1.1.12.

To assign "star" ratings and/or categories to an image, right-click on the image and choose Properties (it's right at the bottom of the list of options available). The screen that then opens offers the facility for both your requirements.

HTH

Jeff
Forum Moderator

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam