Purchased the latest upgrade Yesterday

alan-johnVogel wrote on 4/12/2021, 10:54 AM

Prior to this before upgrading my existing system crashed and the I sent the crash report. I restated the application and same thing.

After purchasing I received the confirmation email and receipt and went through the process on the screen that came up after clicking the app and the usual Photostory Deluxe layout came up. Then a subscreen to upgrade to the 2021 version came up.to update and it went thru the process of downloading and then I selected 'install'.

It took a long long time saying please wait installing and then eventually disappeared. I never got any confirmation. The program has not updated.

I have tried numerous times

Renew Update Service – 1 year
Photostory Deluxe

My order number email said this---

The Update Service for your product with serial number
P3-xxxxx-xxxxx-etc has been extended
until 09/04/2022.

My product is MAGIX Photostory deluxe 64 bit

Help !!

Comments

emmrecs wrote on 4/12/2021, 11:19 AM

@alan-johnVogel

Welcome to the Magix user to user forums.

I'm a little confused by your post, sorry!

You seem to have just bought the latest upgrade to PS Deluxe but are now being asked to upgrade to the 2021 version. Is that correct?

Can you tell us, assuming you can open the app (which I think you can): what is the version number (found under Help>About)? The latest version is 20.0.1.62.

Jeff
Forum Moderator

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam

alan-johnVogel wrote on 4/13/2021, 6:03 AM

-----------------------------------------------------------

Photostory Deluxe

P3- xxx etc has been extended
until 09/04/2022.

Photostory Deluxe
(RESMID017996VERL)

Thank you Jeff. Have paid £31.49 for what?

I have followed your instructions, It says Version number 20.0.1.46

but crashed again previously keeps coming up.

Can I send you some screen shots sending some screenshots?

I was able to download the 2 free progs from the links in the email sent after order placed confirmation.

All there was for the update was this from that email

Photostory Deluxe

P3-xxxxx-xxxx etc

has been extended until 09/04/2022.
Photostory Deluxe
(RESMID017996VERL)
1x                £31.49