Project do not load

egrullon wrote on 11/6/2018, 9:47 AM

A project using Photostory Deluxe 2019 trial version with a large variety of photos, music tracks and videos for some reason it stopped loading . This error comes out -(0xc0000142). Previously, i managed to open the project with the project back up files but this time i could not open it. Project stays loading at 80% and it gets stuck. I wanted to test it first so then i could purchase it.

Comments

emmrecs wrote on 11/6/2018, 10:02 AM

Hi, sorry to hear about the problems you're experiencing

A very quick Google search on that error code led to this page.on the Microsoft Answers forum. It would appear the code implies a possible problem with system (Windows) files.

I have no idea whether the suggested solution(s) in that thread will directly help you but, in my experience, it is always worth periodically having Windows check its own system files in order to prevent/eliminate annoying errors.

HTH

Jeff

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam