Program stops when having multi tracks with plugin

littlebadboy wrote on 3/27/2023, 1:53 PM

Hello!

I have been a long time user recording on Magic Music Maker and is now trying out Samplitude Music Studio. I was recording multiple dry tracks of electric guitar. But, when I run my Neural Archetype Abasi plugin, it seems to get get stuck if I ran a 3rd track with the plugin. Any advice? I tried to find if I can bounce the wet signal to another track and mute the dry when playing back, but I can't find any instructions on the manual. May I ask for your advice?

I use a Lenovo T450 with 16GB of RAM.

Thanks!

Comments

SP. wrote on 3/27/2023, 2:44 PM

@littlebadboy You can freeze tracks or audio objects. This will convert them into rendered WAV files. This way your computer doesn't need to render everything in real-time on each playthrough. You can always unfreeze them to get back to your original recording and plugin settings.

littlebadboy wrote on 3/28/2023, 10:24 AM

@littlebadboy You can freeze tracks or audio objects. This will convert them into rendered WAV files. This way your computer doesn't need to render everything in real-time on each playthrough. You can always unfreeze them to get back to your original recording and plugin settings.

Thanks! How do I do that?

SP. wrote on 3/28/2023, 10:32 AM

@littlebadboy For example look under the Track menu for the track freeze option. You will find the audio object freeze option under the Object menu. You can also freeze via the right click menus or via the checkmark in the Object Editor. There are often many different ways to access a functionality in Samplitude .