Problems with "Editing"

Warriorfootball wrote on 11/17/2008, 2:08 PM

Here are my questions:

I have the MAGIX Movie edit pro14 plus that I purchased a few days ago. It looks like a great program.

1.  In editing, I inadvertently inserted a title in the wrong frame.  How do I delete that title and place it in the correct frame?

2.  Fade in / Fade out function:  I have selected transissions for my movie but I just don't know how to use the fade in and fadeout function.  I clicked on"FADE" and see the different display of fade in and fadeout, but how do I get it in my movie?

3.  In this current software, MAGIX Movie edit pro14 plus, is it possible to bring up a blank frame, insert a background, insert a title?  At the beginning of my movie, instead of using my movie frame, is it possible to use a blank frame and create my own background and title?

Mel

Comments

TschueschBoy51 wrote on 11/19/2008, 7:50 AM
Hallo Warriorfootball,

I don't know if I understand your questions right but here my answers:

1. when you are in the timeline mode select the title object and either delete it (using the "del" key on your keyboard) or drag it to your desired frame.

2. use the fade in / out handles at the upper right or left corner of your (video, audio, title,..) object and pull it towards the other corner. the further you pull the stronger the fade.

3. to have a black frame you don't need to to insert anything at all. if there is no video or picture movie edit pro will automatically show a blank frame.
However, if you need a colored frame simply insert a graphic with the same resolution like your movie has.

Apart from my answers you should be able to find all your answer in the normal manual or in the pdf manual...

regards,
tschueschboy51