Comments

gandjcarr wrote on 12/14/2012, 12:38 PM

Hi,

You have not been very clear by what you mean by "erased".  How did you "erase" the files?  Did you use a ftp application and actually delete them, or did you use the Magix ftp site and do something to them?  If you actually did delete the files, you should not be able to access your site at all.  If this was the case, your host server may take from a few hours to a few days before it recognizes what you have done and gives you back the space.

Good Luck,

George

diegoldmpressparts wrote on 12/14/2012, 12:54 PM

Hi, to be clear (hopefully) i did login to the MAGIX account and in the Control Center i clicked on Free Hosting and then on WebFTP, once in there I deleted all files but it still showing a red indicator bar mentioning that the 500 MB are used.

And yes again, i can´t access my site at all but it keeps mentioning my Hosting is full :(

Thanks a lot

terrypin wrote on 2/16/2013, 4:56 AM

Hi.

You might also check out this set of 90 tutorials. I don't have Xara Web Designer myself, but at a glance it looks a great resource for those who do.

http://www.magix.info/uk/xara-web-designer-tutorials-basics-to-advance.online-training.911290.html

--
Terry, East Grinstead, UK

Last changed by terrypin on 2/16/2013, 9:24 AM, changed a total of 2 times.

Terry, East Grinstead, UK. PC: i7 6700K, 4.0 GHz, 32GB with Win 10 pro. Used many earlier versions of MEPP, currently mainly MEPP 2016 & 2017 (Using scores of macro scripts to add functionality, tailored to these versions.)