PreSonus Faderport

Hyperdriver wrote on 10/29/2018, 10:03 AM

This is not a problem with the Faderport exactly as it works exactly as it should, BUT the little (very dark) red line that indicates which track you are adjusting is VERY hard to see. I know there are complaints about the dark theme but I have not found it to be a problem except in this case. A light green maybe would be better?

Comments

Will-Kenworthy wrote on 10/30/2018, 1:20 AM

You know, I noticed the same thing with my faderport. I actually like the dark theme but as you mentioned, the track indicator line is hard to see. I wonder if there is a way to adjust it? Perhaps on the internal tab?

Will

Oluwadamilare-Awoleke wrote on 1/8/2019, 7:48 PM

I got a presonous faderport 16 with my samplitude 2019 i find it hard ti make it work properly, what am i missing? Can anyone help please?

Will-Kenworthy wrote on 1/9/2019, 10:22 PM

How exactly are you finding it hard to make work? There are presets available and the manual goes into detail on how to set up Samplitude to work with Faderport. Also be aware that there is a dedicated forum that has many more followers and is much more detailed than this one. Also you will have to include more detail with your request for help. What version of Samplitude, Audio interface and driver, what version of windows you are using?

Here is the link for the forum you want to go to:

https://support2.magix.com/boards/samplitude/

Good luck,

Will

CeeDaSlumlord wrote on 10/13/2019, 12:14 AM

Can one of you guys walk me thru how to set up the presonous faderport in Acid 9 because i can not get it to work. By the way i have windows 8, acid pro 9 and the presonous faderport with the single fader. Thanks in advanced.