Possible to download loop content from Acid Pro 6?

Sean-Dennis wrote on 6/23/2022, 3:14 PM

Moons ago, I purchased Sony Acid Pro 6.0 and still have the CD in the jacket with the serial number. But, my new laptop doesn't have a DVD drive. I bought Acid Music Studio 11 recently and am liking it, but I would love to be able to get all the loop content from my Acid Pro 6.0 to use as idea starters. Does Magix still have that content available, or does anyone else? I am happy to send to Magix a photo of the CD and serial number. Thanks for any info.

Comments

SP. wrote on 6/23/2022, 4:57 PM

@Sean-Dennis Have you registered your software to a Sony user account? You can still use your login credentials at https://www.magix.com/int/support/my-service-center/ Maybe you can download the full content from there.

Magix sells a lot of ACID loop packs on Producerplanet.com but they cost money.

Another option is to get a simple external USB DVD drive which costs about $15-$20.

Sean-Dennis wrote on 6/23/2022, 5:33 PM

Thanks for the info. It was so long ago, and I know longer have any of my email addresses from back then, nor even remember which one I used (nor the passwords). Unless Magix tech support can help, I probably need to get a USB DVD drive.

SP. wrote on 6/24/2022, 1:28 AM

@Sean-Dennis You could ask support at infoservice@magix.net for your account. They can probably find it in their database based on your serial number.

Sean-Dennis wrote on 7/1/2022, 11:04 PM

I was able to borrow a DVD drive and the disc I had still worked, so I got the files. Thanks!