Pop-up Rollover using Xara Web Designer Premium 18 (Windows 10)

Sam-McPherson wrote on 3/20/2022, 8:59 AM

I have successfully created six (6) pop-up rollovers on my website's Slideshow Movies page (capitalmediaproductions.com), some time ago and updated a couple of them a few days ago. However, I cannot seem to create another one using layers. Every time I import a photo it goes directly into one of the already created layers in the Page & Layer Gallery." I want one photo to be "constant" (for the visitors to click on) and another "informational" photo to appear when rolling over the "constant" photo and disappear when not rolling over the "constant" photo. Because I've created these effects in the past and recently, maybe it's something that I'm not doing correctly, and of course, I cannot figure it out. Correct me if I'm wrong but the "constant" photo should not go in the layers, only the "informational" photo should. See attached, if helpful - the top five headings are successful pop-up rollovers.

http://www.CapitalMediaProductions.com

Comments

initiostar wrote on 3/21/2022, 3:22 AM

Create a new layer, name of choice; choose SOLO mode, add the layer (pop-up) content. Add a new thumbnail on the MouseOver layer, right click, choose Web Animation, MouseOver, show layer (pop-up) name, choose any preferred effect (e.g. fade-in), apply, OK.