Comments

lt20018 wrote on 2/11/2020, 8:50 PM

Yes same problem...the last update did something with the usual plug ins that come with Acid...im over it..i have started looking else where hardware and software..even going to a Mac...i have spent almost a decade waiting for Acid either Sony or Magix to get it together..which has cost me deeply..money and just skill/talent wise..im over it

Former user wrote on 2/12/2020, 3:42 AM

Yes same problem...the last update did something with the usual plug ins that come with Acid...im over it..i have started looking else where hardware and software..even going to a Mac...i have spent almost a decade waiting for Acid either Sony or Magix to get it together..which has cost me deeply..money and just skill/talent wise..im over it

nearly $400 bucks down the drain, and I am using Ableton. Before you waste money on Mac, try Ableton, it comes pretty close actually. I wish it had pick and paint feature like Acid. If it did, I would've NEVER looked at Acid with hopes.

Magix has rendered Acid Pro "unusable" for me. I have it in my downloaded folder, but un-installed from PC so I don't get frustrated looking at the icon each time I turn on the system. I would be surprised if any new-comers are buying this clunker.

Former user wrote on 2/12/2020, 3:43 AM

hii after downloading the last update of acid pro 8 x64 some plugin like "waves" didn't appear in the list any solution?

Try refreshing the plugin explorer (I think thats what it is called, sorry, its been a while since I have used Acid, stopped after last update). Also, you may have to add the waves folder and rescan.