Plugin problems with Acid Pro 10

Mitch-Clemons wrote on 7/24/2021, 12:57 PM

I recently installed the latest version of Acid Pro 10 and am having issues with plugins maintaining their settings. For example, I can install an EQ plugin on an audio track and adjust the settings. If I install an additional plugin on the same track (reverb, compressor, etc.) the EQ plugin will revert to default settings and I have to go back and adjust the settings. If I have multiple plugins on the track, they will all revert to default settings and have to be readjusted. Very time consuming and frustrating. I am on Windows10, latest patches and drivers, latest version of Acid Pro 10, Intel i5 10400, 256gb SSD, 1 TB HDD, 16 GB Ram. I use mostly Waves plugins (latest versions). Any help would be appreciated.

Comments

emmrecs wrote on 7/24/2021, 1:17 PM

@Mitch-Clemons

Welcome to the Magix user to user forums.

Please see this thread https://www.magix.info/us/forum/acid-pro-10-suite-vst-fx-losing-settings--1273558/ which includes a workaround for this acknowledged problem.

Jeff

Forum Moderator

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Samplitude Pro X7 Suite, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam

Mitch-Clemons wrote on 7/24/2021, 4:38 PM

I tried your suggestion about dragging and dropping the effect instead of using the fx button. It works. Thanks