Comments

Kaiius wrote on 7/21/2023, 4:36 PM

I also noticed that the plugins that are installed show I need to repurchase from the store. Please assist and thank you in advance.

SP. wrote on 7/21/2023, 5:15 PM

@Kaiius Make sure you are logged in with the exact same account. If there are any problems with logging in try to click on the button to clean up the store in the Music Maker program settings.

Kaiius wrote on 7/21/2023, 5:57 PM

@Kaiius Make sure you are logged in with the exact same account. If there are any problems with logging in try to click on the button to clean up the store in the Music Maker program settings.

I have done that many times without any success. The problem started when I updated my MMM2023 to the latest version.

Kaiius wrote on 7/21/2023, 5:58 PM

I can see the VST in the folder but will not detect them. Also shows that I didn't purchase in-store. WOW... 😭

Kaiius wrote on 7/21/2023, 6:02 PM

I have done that many times without any success. The problem started when I updated my MMM2023 to the latest version.

Is there any way to redownload VST in-store?

SP. wrote on 7/21/2023, 6:27 PM

@Kaiius Are you logged in?

You can usually uninstall anything through Windows Apps and Features. To uninstall Vita Instruments please select Magix Content and Soundpools. You'll then get a list where you can select what you want to uninstall.

Kaiius wrote on 7/21/2023, 7:02 PM

Yes Im logged in

SP. wrote on 7/21/2023, 7:36 PM

@Kaiius The last thing to try is to reset the program settings under the File > Settings menu.

In case this also doesn't help I suggest you create a technical support ticket. Click on the SUPPORT link at top of this page and then select your product. On the next page scroll down until you can click on Contact Support and create your ticket.

Kaiius wrote on 7/21/2023, 8:03 PM

@Kaiius The last thing to try is to reset the program settings under the File > Settings menu.

In case this also doesn't help I suggest you create a technical support ticket. Click on the SUPPORT link at top of this page and then select your product. On the next page scroll down until you can click on Contact Support and create your ticket.

Thank you for your help. I really appreciate it. Just submitted a ticket to support.

JustRaccoon wrote on 4/21/2024, 5:01 AM

Thank you for your help. I really appreciate it. Just submitted a ticket to support.

Did you manage to make it work? I have the same problem with DN-e1 VST Instrument, already tried almost everything except for Windows reinstall

JustRaccoon wrote on 7/2/2024, 5:11 PM

Did you manage to make it work? I have the same problmeem with DN-e1 VST Instrument, already tried almost everything except for Windows reinstall

UPD: Windows reinstallation didnt help, any recomendations?

SP. wrote on 7/2/2024, 5:16 PM

@JustRaccoon What is the exact problem? No sound? Please make sure to select an ASIO driver in the program settings.

JustRaccoon wrote on 7/2/2024, 5:22 PM

The same problem as the Kalius had, but in german, all of the other VST plugins are working great

SP. wrote on 7/2/2024, 7:08 PM

@JustRaccoon Have you tried to uninstall it? You open Windows Apps and Features and uninstall Magix Content and Soundpools. There you can select the instrument that's not working. After it has been uninstalled start Music Maker again and redownload it.

JustRaccoon wrote on 7/3/2024, 5:57 AM

@SP.
Its not even being shown in the dropout menu of Magix Content and Soundpools deinstallation