Picture in Picture facility in Photostory deluxe version 19.0.2.46

wvonk wrote on 2/26/2020, 5:06 AM

I use Windows 10

In the new version of Photostory deluxe it seems that there are only 5 picture-in-picture possibilities. In earlier versions there where a whole range of possibilities? did something go wrong with loading the program or otherwsie?

Secondly. Where can I find an introduction and a closing slide for a particular story theme, like traveling, a party etc. In an older version there were about 5 possibilities?

Thanks in advance for help

Walter J.A. Vonk

Comments

emmrecs wrote on 2/26/2020, 5:32 AM

@wvonk

When you installed the new version of Photostory, did you also select the option under Help>Free Download? That adds many "extras", including a number of Design>Collage elements which I think is what you are referring to as "Picture in Picture", as well as a number of "Intro/Outro" animations.

HTH

Jeff

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam