Photostory EASY

knud-nielsen wrote on 12/15/2023, 10:17 AM

Yesterday I asked for help managering Photostory EASY. I got a kindly answer, but it was boundet to Photostory de luxe ( I have both Photostory de luxe and Easy) but actually I am making a show in EASY. That answer I got was boundet to Photostory de lux and NOT to East. My questions was:

knud-nielsen wrote on 12/14/2023, 7:35 PM

1 question: is it possibly to make a copy of a audiofile by choosing the commando: ctrl C of the audiofile in the production and after thet choose ctrl V to have a new audiofile on the track?
2. how can I deleate a audiotrack on the audio track and only ONE file and nor all the other on the audiotrack?

3. Why can I not choose to finish my show in full HD? but only in HD?
Knud

Comments

emmrecs wrote on 12/15/2023, 1:39 PM

@knud-nielsen

Since this post is a duplicate of what you have already asked I am going to close it. Please continue the discussion in your other thread, including full details of what, exactly, does not work for you in Photostory Easy.

What @johnebaker wrote there is entirely correct but may not apply to PS Easy so we need to know what doesn't work, please. It is possible that PS Easy lacks the facility to do what you want! It is, after all, a deliberately feature-limited version of the software.

But, since you say you also have PS Deluxe why not transfer the project to that software and achieve your aims that way?

Jeff
Forum Moderator

Last changed by emmrecs on 12/15/2023, 1:40 PM, changed a total of 1 times.

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam