Comments

emmrecs wrote on 5/26/2017, 8:49 AM

Hi, welcome to the Magix forums.

First, please read this post https://www.magix.info/uk/forum/please-do-the-following-before-posting-your-question--621831/ and give us all the information requested there.

Depending on what you tell us about your computer (in answer to the request for more details) it may be possible to directly answer you question but my suspicion is that 40 minutes to produce a slide show of 2.2Gb (how are you measuring that, by the way?) is not too long.

Jeff

PS. You will see I have moved your post to the Photo & Graphics forum where it is mor elikely to be seen by other users of the specific software.

Last changed by emmrecs on 5/26/2017, 8:52 AM, changed a total of 1 times.

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam

B-V-Boy wrote on 9/8/2017, 7:43 PM

Hello! I have traveled to many countries, and for several years I have used Photostory Deluxe to produce numerous slide shows of my pictures from around the globe. I burn them onto a DVD. Would someone be able to tell me if it is possible to make other copies of my existing slide shows from my DVD unto another blank DVD? If I can, then would someone be able to tell me how I could accomplish my objective. Thanks

emmrecs wrote on 9/9/2017, 4:10 AM

@B-V-Boy

Your question really has nothing to do with the content of this thread, which is about how long it should take to burn a rather large project to DVD; I would strongly suggest you begin a new thread with your question.

Essentially, yes it can be done, if you have suitable software available.

Jeff
Forum Moderator

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam