Photostory Deluxe 2024 - Update 23.0.1.164

MAGIX_Redaktion wrote on 10/11/2023, 8:53 AM

Dear Community,

Thank you for the abundant feedback on Photostory Deluxe 2024. We closely monitor this forum and carefully review your reports.

Today, we're excited to introduce a new patch update for Photostory Deluxe 2024.

Update 23.0.1.164: Added the "Object Tracking" menu option in all available languages.

While this may appear to be a small update for now, it's important to note that we're actively addressing your ongoing feedback and will be rolling out more patches in response to your suggestions.

Once again, thank you for your valuable feedback.

Your MAGIX Team

Comments

David-Robinson5527 wrote on 12/6/2023, 9:52 AM

Hi I have upgraded from PS 2022 to PS 2023 and found glitches I couldn't live with which your technical staff were unable to resolve so I had a trail of the 2024 version but it had the same glitches and a few more. Also some of the editing options are too complicated for easy creation of projects. For instance text colour chooser, miles too complex for most users needs. I couldn't put up with this plus I found it more unstable and more likely to freeze and crash. In the end after much time spent sending data to Magix advisers I asked and eventually got my money back for the 2023 upgrade. I'm back using and enjoying the 2022 version which is so much easier to use and far more stable than the later versions.

uk49sresults-l wrote on 4/25/2024, 12:33 PM

Thanks for keeping us in the loop! It's awesome to see you're actively listening to our feedback. Looking forward to more updates and improvements. Keep up the great work!