Photo Manager Deluxe Freezing

Gale-Coleman wrote on 12/4/2020, 9:18 PM

I am working on a Windows 10 professional machine with all the latest updates. I have Version 13.1.1.12 of Photo Manager Deluxe. I am trying to add a folder to the database. The folder has 54,000 photo's in it. It appears it is going through each photo one by one and gets to around 20,000 photo's or so and then it freezes and the stops analyzing photos. I can still use other programs, so its not the computer itself freezing, the software just stops responding. . I have 530 GB free on my hard drive, so I don't believe I am running out of space. I have 16 GB of RAM. What am I doing wrong?? Do I need to separate the photos into a lot of different folders and add them one small folder at a time?

Would I then need to leave the photos in all the smaller folders to be able to find them again in the catalog when I open it up?

Comments

alex-p1438 wrote on 12/7/2020, 12:18 PM

Version version 13.1.1.12 Photo Manager Deluxe, I think there may be a restriction of some kind provided? Or is the program severely overloading the system? Perhaps the system is weak?

Gale-Coleman wrote on 12/7/2020, 12:43 PM

I reinstalled the sql server and everything went fine. Not a weak system, something in the server went bad.