Phoptostory 2013 Deluxe - how can I get the additional transitions

thomas-linsinger wrote on 1/14/2023, 3:12 AM

I am still using the Photostory 2013 deluxe (indeed, the 2013) on a Win 10 PC. It still works fine, but I only have the default transitions. I once also had the like Objects, Iris etc., but I seem to have lost them. Does anybody have an Idea, how I can get them back?

Comments

emmrecs wrote on 1/14/2023, 3:56 AM

@thomas-linsinger

Welcome to the Magix user to user forums.

I have never owned or used PS 2013 so cannot be sure of this but under the menu item Help, is there an option to download additional content, or similar words?

If that does not exist the only possible solution I can suggest is that you email infoservicemagix.net and ask if they can send you a link to download these add-ons. However, given the age of the software, I think it very likely indeed that they will not be able to do this!

Your mention of I also once had ... suggests this is a reinstallation of the software. Is that the case? If so, you might also check in your Magix account (log in, go to My products) whether there is any information there.

HTH

Jeff
Forum Moderator

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam