Comments

sturm.thierry wrote on 2/22/2020, 10:14 PM

I have already contacted support who have not offered a fix, even after 5 days? The tech said they knew it was happening and are trying to fix it..... anyone else having this issue?

Yes, I have same problem and version is: MAGIX Web Designer Premium 16.3.0.57723  DL x64 Oct 25 2019

Martin-Young wrote on 2/24/2020, 8:32 PM

I have already contacted support who have not offered a fix, even after 5 days? The tech said they knew it was happening and are trying to fix it..... anyone else having this issue?

Yes, I have same problem and version is: MAGIX Web Designer Premium 16.3.0.57723  DL x64 Oct 25 2019

It has been more than 30 days for me now and all I got was a vague answer about fixing the core. As well as some dribble about punching the issue up a notch. useless support, on what is otherwise a great program. I don't get it?We can't be the only 2 people experiencing this?.

Martin-Young wrote on 2/24/2020, 9:04 PM

Thierry, I just chased up support for the 3rd time. You should do the same, it is not a coincidence that we both have the same issue. These guys are making me very unhappy

Martin

sturm.thierry wrote on 2/25/2020, 12:47 AM

Thierry, I just chased up support for the 3rd time. You should do the same, it is not a coincidence that we both have the same issue. These guys are making me very unhappy

Martin

I wanted to create a very small shopping cart. Instead of adding paypal button, I used ecwid. Fortunately it is free for 3 product and it is what I needed. If you need a shopping cart like me, try to install opencart on your domain website. But, I also try to contact support as it is not normal we pay for something which does not work as it should be.

Ian-Gilby wrote on 4/3/2020, 2:28 PM

Hi, you are not alone. Mine crash's when paypal is loading... Blank screen and very frustrating. Have you had a fix or do I just follow suit and report to support and get no response. UK

Murph wrote on 7/10/2020, 1:37 PM

PayPal widget is not working for me either. When I try to edit it I just get a white dialogue window. Any sign of a fix or workaround for this?