PanoramaStudio 3.4

GNC wrote on 11/29/2020, 8:25 PM

Purchased Xara Web Designer Premium on 9-5-2020. Part of the promotion, was a software title PanoramaStudio 3.4 that was included with the purchase. Immediately after purchase, received my download and key of Web Designer, but no PanoramaStudio. I reached out to Magix through Support (both this website and twitter) - after two months, still no response. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Comments

dond10 wrote on 12/18/2020, 5:28 AM

Hi GNC, you should have received an email with ref to purchasing web designer and in that email half way down should be links to any other apps given with it. clicking on the link on an app will take you to a page to download with product key.

browj2 wrote on 12/18/2020, 10:20 AM

@GNC

Hi,

Did you look under Help? In an older version of Designer Pro X, under Help, I have "Download content installer & Pan Studio."

John CB

John C.B.

VideoPro X(16); Movie Studio 2024 Platinum; MM2025 Premium Edition; Samplitude Pro X8 Suite; see About me for more.

Desktop System - Windows 10 Pro 22H2; MB ROG STRIX B560-A Gaming WiFi; Graphics Card Zotac Gaming NVIDIA GeForce RTX-3060, PS; Power supply EVGA 750W; Intel Core i7-10700K @ 3.80GHz (UHD Graphics 630); RAM 32 GB; OS on Kingston SSD 1TB; secondary WD 2TB; others 1.5TB, 3TB, 500GB, 4TB, 5TB, 6TB, 8TB; three monitors - HP 25" main, LG 4K 27" second, HP 27" third; Casio WK-225 piano keyboard; M-Audio M-Track USB mixer.

Notebook - Microsoft Surface Pro 4, i5-6300U, 8 GB RAM, 256 SSD, W10 Pro 20H2.

YouTube Channel: @JCBrownVideos

hcajones wrote on 12/28/2020, 3:01 PM

I am also trying to download Panoramastudio. Link in email to install seems to work, but when I then try to install, I get an error message having to do with internet access, although I have perfect internet access for everything else. Any suggestions?

GNC wrote on 1/3/2021, 11:44 AM

Hi GNC, you should have received an email with ref to purchasing web designer and in that email half way down should be links to any other apps given with it. clicking on the link on an app will take you to a page to download with product key.

Thank you, however this was an upgrade to the software I already had, and for some reason, I never received an email regarding my order. Under my Magix Service Center, was my current product information, but nothing about the PanoramaStudio. I have searched all email folders, including spam/junk. Any other suggestions?