panoramas

bob-gove wrote on 8/28/2018, 7:01 PM

I have 10 pictures that could make a panorama. Panorama Studio 3 (test version) did a fantastic job using all 10. However, it doesn't seem to "pan" the resulting panorama. I can't save anything other than the project with the test version; so I don't know if I could use them in PhotoStory. Photo Manager Deluxe will use up to 8, and did satisfactory making 2 panoramas of 5photos. Also, I have used up to 8 photos to make a panorama with similar results. Panoramas "pan" within Photo Manager Deluxe, but not with PhotoStory Deluxe which minimizes the size to fit a single picture. PhotoStory Deluxe will use up to 6, but trying to use 6 was totally unsatisfactory as the panorama was basically the middle 4. The PhotoStory panoramas do "pan", so that is a pro.

One other negative about PhotoStory panaoramas is that some with a lesser number of photos created in Photo Manager come out wavy in PhotoStory.

Is there a way to get panning Panoramas from PhotoManager Deluxe into PhotoStory? Will PhotoStory be improved in future versions?

windows 10.

Comments

No comments yet - be the first to write a comment...