Only PC Check and Tuning will not activate and the program won't run

Dan-Roy wrote on 3/1/2021, 10:23 AM

Placed this post several weeks ago and received an email from Sales stating to basically read the direction again. I did this and have not been able to activate the program. They said to select No if the suggestion didn't work, but I can not find the referenced "No" link. So as of today, I have still not been able to take full advantage of the program (I purchased) or been able to talk with technical support. Where do I go from here?

Comments

emmrecs wrote on 3/1/2021, 1:52 PM

@Dan-Roy

Welcome to the Magix user to user forums.

Since your question refers to "PC Check and Tuning" I have moved your post to the appropriate area of the forum.

This program is usually supplied as an optional install with another purchased Magix program. Is this the case here? If so, what was the "purchased program"?

Just to be clear: exactly which program are you trying to activate? I have to admit I always refuse the option to install this particular software or any of its various manifestations, but I am surprised if PC Check and Tuning requires activation. I know its "later" version of Simplitec Power Suite needed to be paid for but I didn't think, or realise, that PC Check and Tuning did.

Also, exactly what did the message from Support say? Please quote the exact wording, making sure to remove any reference to any named Magix personnel, as required by the Community rules.

Jeff
Forum Moderator

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam

Dan-Roy wrote on 3/1/2021, 6:03 PM

I purchased the Movie Studio Platinum 17.0 suite of products of which PC Check and Tuning was one of the included products all of the other products register and were installed but not PC Check & Tuning.

emmrecs wrote on 3/2/2021, 4:05 AM

@Dan-Roy

Movie Studio Platinum is one of the Magix Vegas range of products.

Hence I think you would be best advised to register at and repost your question to the dedicated Vegas forum here.

This thread will be closed.

Jeff
Forum Moderator

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam