Old Video Tutorials

Musition wrote on 11/13/2017, 6:02 PM

One of the things I found very handy with the old Sony site was the video tutorials they had for ACID. I cannot find them anywhere on the Magix site. Granted these videos would pertain to the old ACID, but most of the videos were so general they could apply to Music Studio as well. They had MIDI editing tutorials, general workflow tips, stuff like that. Also, when I purchased ACID Pro, it came with several other tutorial videos like how to manage plugins, how to use input busses, and renaming ASIO ports. Those I can still watch because I still have them on my hard drive. (I'm pining for them a bit because I forgot how to do something in ACID recently and remembered there was a video covering it.)

Comments

robertNC wrote on 11/26/2017, 1:11 AM

have you tried archive.org?

Musition wrote on 11/26/2017, 5:25 PM

I did have a look there. I didn't find anything. I suppose my post was mostly geared towards Magix staff. I figured since they bought the rights to the Sony products, they would as well have the rights to the tutorial videos. I would actually watch them fairly often when I had a brain fart on a certain ACID feature.

Currently, the Magix tutorial section for audio only has four posts.

robertNC wrote on 11/28/2017, 12:59 PM

Thanks for looking. I need to view some also.
To be honest, I've preferred using my ancient Samplitude pro 2496 for loops. I am not doing much in audio at the moment, however

Djronrella wrote on 1/11/2018, 7:32 AM

YouTube still has a lot of videos on acid pro