Not enough AI data

David-Barselow wrote on 9/2/2022, 12:32 PM

Get this message when I try and create a project using Song Maker specifically Score-Cinematic World is just one of a few quite annoying I must say. It says I need to be connected to the internet and restart music maker, If this problem persists to contact support, I'd like to avoid contacting support if at all possible, thanks.

Comments

PATIENT-X wrote on 9/2/2022, 1:31 PM

@David-Barselow

Hello, welcome

See this thread here.

Stephen

Forum Moderator

Pc self build by me.

Azza Pyramid 804 case

Intel Core i5-13600K Processor 3.5GHz

Kingston FURY Beast 32GB (16GB x 2) 4800MHz DDR5

Geforce RTX2080 Founders edition

Firecuda 530 1tb SSD Nvme

Team Group T-FORCE DELTA MAX RGB LITE 2.5" 1TB SATA III

Corsair RM1000x 80 PLUS Gold Fully Modular ATX 1000 Watt Power Supply

5in LCD Screen

Lian Li UNI SL120 V2 triple fans

MSI Meg Unify Z690 motherboard

SP. wrote on 9/2/2022, 2:19 PM

@David-Barselow You need to download Cinematic World from the in-app-store to get the necessary AI data. I don't think it is included in downloads from Producerplanet.

You can decrease the AI influence in the Song Maker settings if you don't have AI data.

David-Barselow wrote on 9/2/2022, 4:21 PM

What if it wants me to pay for them all over again?

David-Barselow wrote on 9/2/2022, 4:58 PM

Actually, it has all worked out thank you all

CarlArnold wrote on 5/7/2023, 6:12 AM

Certain browser extensions can sometimes cause issues with web applications, including Google's Song Maker. These extensions are often designed to collect data from users, which can interfere with the functionality of the application. For this reason, it's a good idea to disable any browser extensions you have installed before attempting to use Song Maker.

Data collection is a common feature of many browser extensions, as they often gather information about users' browsing habits, search history, and online activity. While this data can be useful for advertising and marketing purposes, it can also slow down web applications and cause them to malfunction.

To ensure that your Song Maker experience is as smooth as possible, it's a good idea to disable any browser extensions that you don't need. You can do this by going to your browser's settings and selecting "Extensions" or "Add-ons". From there, you can disable any extensions that are causing issues with Song Maker.

By disabling unnecessary browser extensions, you can reduce the amount of data collection that occurs when using web applications like Song Maker. This can help to improve the performance of the application, while also protecting your privacy and security online. So, before you start using Song Maker, take a few minutes to review your browser extensions and disable any that you don't need.