No soundpools ? Magix music maker 14

Marija wrote on 7/11/2009, 1:41 PM
Hello.I've downloaded magix music maker 14,cracked it , and now I got full version.However,when I installed the program there were no soundpools.So I decided to download them.I downloaded soundpacket 02 and installed it.When finishing installation,it said that soundpacket is installed and ready to use.I just need to restart the program.I did so , and there were no soundpools.Now I don't know how to import them if they are installed ! I searched for Basics2008 folder but there is no one ! Please,if anyone knows to help,I need to use this software so badly ! Where are the soundpools ?!
Thanks,Marija

Comments

garychencool wrote on 7/11/2009, 2:20 PM
There should be a button called "view" then you should click on soundpool. After you do so, the soundpool should be there.
siglersmalz wrote on 7/12/2009, 8:40 PM
Hi Marija,

I'm curious why you only installed content pack 2.  Packs 3 and 4 have more sound pools and pack 1 has synths and other great tools.

But to your problem.  I had a similar issue, hopefully, it's the same thing as your problem.  I installed Music Maker 14pe on my D: drive.  After doing the install, I had no soundpools even though all Contect Packs said the installed correctly.

What would happen is that, after starting up MM14, a dialogue box would appear saying the database was being populated or something.  After that finished successfully, I'd still have no soundpools.

So, I installed MM14 on a different computer, installed the soundpools and everything was perfect.  The only difference was that on the second PC, everything went into the default path locations on the C: drive.

So, I uninstalled MM14 on my PC and reinstalled, allowing everything to happen on the C: drive to the default folders and like magic, the soundpools were there.

I never figured out exactly what the issue was because I've had MM14 installed on the D: drive in the past, but I've left it as is since it's working.

Check your assigned paths:  "File" "Settings" "Program settings" 

In the "Folders" tab, make sure all of the assigned paths are pointing to valid folders.

If all else fails, uninstall and reinstall using the default paths.

Hope that helps.
ralftaro wrote on 7/14/2009, 10:33 AM
Hi,

Am I the only one that is slightly bemused by the very first sentence in this post? 

"I've downloaded magix music maker 14, cracked it, and now I got full version."