No sound after exporting video

memoriesofpicturesinmoti wrote on 12/19/2008, 3:01 PM
Hey there community,
I am having issues with MEP14Plus on more than one occasion I'll save my project and then while it is still open I'll try to export the video and when I do the sound dissappears and only video shows.  Am I doing something wrong??  I have done the same thing in the past and had no problems, is there a program glitch?  All sound was generated within Magix program.
Please help me.
Tom

Comments

BLAZE wrote on 12/26/2008, 11:16 PM
YOU MUST MAKE SURE YOUR VIDEO HAS MPEG 2 AUDIO
THAT WORKED FOR ME YOU MIGHT HAVE TO RE FORMAT IT .I USE A FREE PROGRAM CALLED SUPER.
webguy wrote on 12/30/2008, 4:31 PM
This is a codec problem. You may need to activate the free codecs within the software. ( Help/Activate additional functions)
Or you may have a old codec that isn't compatable.

It would be impossible for me to tell you which codec you need for your system so first make sure you have them all activated.

If that doesn't work make sure you have all the latest codecs from Microsoft. You should do this anyway.

Plus if you have registered the product there may be a patch or codec file in the help section at Magix. Look there.

If it still will not work call Magix and ask them what codec you need for your system. They will recommed a proper codec and where to get it.

The reason why it plays fine on utube but not on your system is the missing codec within your computer. The audio is there but your system cannot play it. Utube converts it to FLV and converts the audio with thier own codecs. So you hear the sound there but not on your system.

I hope I have helped you today. :-)
J.