No longer displaying moviw in the movie window

ByronG-Hlina wrote on 10/1/2020, 9:55 AM

Just upgrade 20.0.1.56 (UDP3) Code UC 8668 KA1

Now when adding photos and trying to see have the transition for one to the other nothing displays in the movie window nor if I try to make it full screen. I just never learn that every time you upgrade something always gets %$%%^.

Does MAGIX no longer Support for their product? Wow!!!

Comments

emmrecs wrote on 10/1/2020, 10:26 AM

@ByronG-Hlina

Welcome to the Magix user to user forums.

The problem you are experiencing - apparently nothing showing in the playback window - is not a problem that is being reported by other users. Indeed, I have exactly the same version and everything works as expected!

So, I suspect, this is some incompatibility between the software and your computer. So, first, can you read this post and give us full details about the hardware of your computer, the exact version and build of Windows that you are running?

Then, in PS, can you go to File>Settings>Program and post a screenshot of the "Display" tab?

MAGIX does offer support for their products but this forum is visited by quite experienced users who may well be able to offer ideas to you as to how to resolve this problem.

Jeff
Forum Moderator

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam