No light interface for ACID STUDIO?

Pepe_Mixsucking wrote on 11/16/2019, 6:59 PM

Why is that? All the others have it, incluging Sound forge Studio same category same price we just can't work with that all black screen which we know is very fashionable these days because we are old farts yet and our eyes hurt.

So what are you waiting Magix? It should be already there: light interface for ACID STUDIO

Thanks everyone.

Comments

Former user wrote on 11/17/2019, 4:40 AM

The latest updates for Pro 8 (and Pro 9, since release) have fixed the contrast issues some people have had in certain areas of the UI. I'm pretty sure this was ported back to AMS 11 in the latest betas. Try it.

The complaining about the Dark UI is not vogue anymore, and apart from some edge cases in the UI (dark text on black, for example), the Dark UI is a very vast improvement over the older eye-blinding light UI ACID Pro had.

Pepe_Mixsucking wrote on 11/17/2019, 6:38 PM

Gimme my light interface please am not an emo or gotic producer, my eyes hurt and I get depressed quickly with that Dracula atmosfera

If Sound Forge Studio has it why ACID STUDIO don't?

Just throw a patch with the light interface for Studio tomorrow guys, all the others already have it, nonsense here.

Frank_Fader wrote on 11/18/2019, 4:12 AM

The (already available) public beta for Music Studio 11 does already have the option to switch between light and dark skin. So it will be included in the next patch.