Comments

gandjcarr wrote on 5/5/2014, 12:08 PM

Hi,

You have not told us what burner you are using or how it is connected to your computer (eg built in DVD burner, External Burner, etc.)

So, first thing is when you got to the burn menue, you should see this screen

Make sure the burner you are using is listed here.  If not, then you need to go and find the SpeedburnR application.  You do this by doing a search on your C:\ drive and use the search term "speedburnr".  It should find the speed burn application.  The Icon should look something like this

Double click the application icon and you should see a screen like this

There may be a pop up, just click "continue on the pop up"

the next screen you should see will be this one

Now in the bottom right corner of the screen, click on "continue"

You should get this screen

Click on "advanced options"

Then go back and try to burn the dvd again

George

basicUser wrote on 5/5/2014, 5:14 PM

Hi, I have tried both external and built in burner but both are missing from the burn menue.

I alsochecked the last box in advanced menue but it did not help

michela-diggens wrote on 12/15/2016, 7:19 AM

Please can some one help,

01:18 дня

Please can you help I have finished a show of photos for my cousins 18th and when I'm trying to burn it's comming up with a no burner message? I have an internal burner but this isn't coming up? Do I need to buy your burning soft wear? Michela

emmrecs wrote on 12/15/2016, 8:03 AM

Please can some one help,

01:18 дня

Please can you help I have finished a show of photos for my cousins 18th and when I'm trying to burn it's comming up with a no burner message? I have an internal burner but this isn't coming up? Do I need to buy your burning soft wear? Michela

Michela, you have already posted this question in https://www.magix.info/uk/forum/how-to-burn-to-dvd--1182665/ Please respond in that thread to the questions you were asked and give the details we, fellow-users, need to be able to help.

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam