No adverts with my free account.

andrews3 wrote on 12/4/2009, 9:29 AM
Hi,

I created a website with Magix a few months ago and had the trial premium membership but since losing my job I have now downgraded to the free version, then I noticed the advert for my website to be advert free will cost a one-off fee of £9.99p.

Now, I would like to know if that means I can still do all my editing, updating etc without having to pay again, or does it mean I would have to keep my website exactly as it is or pay another fee if I change anything on it later?

Also, does the adverts on the top, bottom and side of my website pages disappear?

Anybody else gone down this route? If so, what do you think?

Thanks.

Comments

Aussie-Elly wrote on 12/4/2009, 9:48 AM
Hi

Although I am working with the German version of Website Maker, I am sure that it's exactly the same for the English version.

So when you want to have your website advert-free, you just pay the amount once and all the adverts will disappear immediately!
Of course, you can still edit your website as you like, although the possibilities are restricted in the free-version (e.g. only 5 pages, few designs, less objects etc.). But this has nothing to do with getting your website advert-free.
I have had the adverts removed from my free version of the online album some time ago and it is perfect!

Cheers

Aussie-Elly