Comments

Djronrella wrote on 1/3/2018, 6:21 AM

I did survey and asked for Master VU METERS to be enhanced and changed to a much larger and wider view as in SOUNDFORGE Master Vu Meters....

Dj-Gremix wrote on 1/25/2018, 7:55 AM

Wave or mp3 convertion to Midi

A beatgrid more precise with salsa, merengue and other genres non electronic.

Mac Compatible

Jordo-Ironside93 wrote on 1/25/2018, 5:05 PM

Please tell me there will be a transient detection/audio quantize function smiliar to ProTools' Elastic Audio. I'm a massive fan of Acid Pro 7 but that is the only real feature missing from the DAW in my opinion.

Djronrella wrote on 1/25/2018, 5:33 PM

Did you read the Magix New page on their acid pro 7 + 8

New information?

Jordo-Ironside93 wrote on 1/25/2018, 8:32 PM

Im not sure. I've read all i can on it. Have i missed something? Please link me to the page youre talking about :)

Djronrella wrote on 1/26/2018, 3:42 AM

It's still in beta so this info on their site is not final on New Acid Pro8

paul-young wrote on 2/3/2018, 2:54 PM

A decked out piano roll.

MAGIX_Redaktion wrote on 2/13/2018, 7:44 AM

I know, I can't give you more information about ACID Pro 8 (the product page has all the information we can give out right now). Regardless, I want to say that we are thankful for everybody who participates in the mentioned survey. We appreciated it!

The software can only improve if we have your insight. 😉

jim-martin wrote on 2/13/2018, 7:51 AM

I do not want to spam I own Samplitude Pro X3 Suite How will you handle the Sony upgrades for that?

MAGIX_Redaktion wrote on 2/13/2018, 7:58 AM

@jim-martin What do you mean exactly? If you want to change from your Samplitude Pro X3 Suite to ACID Pro 7/8, please, contact our customer service. This is not an upgrade, it's something more like a crossgrade.

jim-martin wrote on 2/13/2018, 8:13 AM

As a Sujestion for Acid Pro 8 ,I recomend adding Independence Pro to it. When I install Acid Pro 7 fresh it gived me an up sell message for Dolby Pro Audio? What am I suposed to do ?

jim-martin wrote on 2/13/2018, 8:16 AM

I own Both products Now Acid pro Seems to Handle Multi Channel Better.

Are you going to include the Samplitude Pro Engine in Acid Pro 8 for 64 bit ?

MAGIX_Redaktion wrote on 2/13/2018, 8:20 AM

Sorry @jim-martin, I can't tell you more at the moment. 😐

jim-martin wrote on 2/13/2018, 8:34 AM

I am also waiting for Acid pro 8 :)

mjn wrote on 2/13/2018, 10:51 AM

Any chance you can tell us if version 8 and version 7 are independent of each other, in that they both can be installed and functioning as separate programs on the same machine?

Djronrella wrote on 2/13/2018, 11:09 AM

I do not know the answer!

But I believe that if you download it! It should have a new separate ex file for pro8!

You may be able to but may have to use only New Acid pro8 saved music tracks!

Have to be aware of acid 8 overwriting acid music tracks created on 7!.

I believe once you move all older acid tracks to New? You may not be able to use them in older acid programs if they become New Acid Pro8 saved tracks!

Maybe one of our group members can chime in?

mjn wrote on 2/13/2018, 11:16 AM

Thanks, I should have pointed out my question was directed to

MAGIX_Redaktion 

Djronrella wrote on 2/13/2018, 11:22 AM

Sorry mjn lol

I'm excited about acid 8 lol

Vocalpoint wrote on 2/13/2018, 1:22 PM

I just received a special upgrade notice from Magix "Buy ACID Pro 7 now and get version 8 of the DAW for free".

I am a long time SMS/Sonic Foundry user of Acid Pro and would like to know if Magix has a upgrade path for us long time users.

Please tell me I do not have to actually but AP7 Pro again in order to get some savings on Acid Pro 8?

VP

bfresh wrote on 2/13/2018, 8:11 PM

I have the same question as the previous post; since I already own Acid Pro 7.0, will there be upgrade pricing for 8.0?

Also, will I be able to open 7.0 projects in 8.0? Thank You!

jim-martin wrote on 2/13/2018, 8:19 PM

What type of upgrade IsMagix going to have for People who all ready own Acidpro 7?

MAGIX_Redaktion wrote on 2/14/2018, 3:30 AM

I just received a special upgrade notice from Magix "Buy ACID Pro 7 now and get version 8 of the DAW for free".

I am a long time SMS/Sonic Foundry user of Acid Pro and would like to know if Magix has a upgrade path for us long time users.

Please tell me I do not have to actually but AP7 Pro again in order to get some savings on Acid Pro 8?

VP

Yes, there will be an upgrade path for users who already have ACID Pro 7. This upgrade path will be available as soon as Version 8 is released. There will be an upgrade button on the product page of ACID Pro 8 (like the current product page of ACID Pro 7).

mjn wrote on 2/14/2018, 10:22 AM

@MAGIX_Redaktion, Any chance you can tell us if version 8 and version 7 are independent of each other, in that they both can be installed and functioning as separate programs on the same machine?