Navigation Bar disappeared after computer crash

NovaScotiaSnow wrote on 2/22/2023, 2:20 PM

Hi everyone. I'm running a PC with Windows 10. My computer crashed, and the hard drive died. I had to reload everything from scratch, including Xara Web Designer Premium v.16. Luckily I still had the CD-ROM. But of course, all my web pages were gone. I used the "Import from Web" feature to import my pages from the published website, which was amazing! But I don't seem to have access to certain things, chiefly the navigation bar. I still have the buttons, but they are no longer a navbar. When I click on a button and select the "Arrange" menu, create navigation bar is greyed out. I've tried selecting the button in every possible mode. I'm worried that I cannot now create a navbar, and that means I'll have to start from ground zero with my website to build it back from a template. Speaking of which, I no longer have access to any templates. Um ... what? Screenshot attached showing greyed out option "create navigation bar".

EDIT: I upgraded to 365 (v.19) hoping that would solve the problem. It didn't - just put another fifty bucks on my credit card.

Comments

No comments yet - be the first to write a comment...